Wusthof-Trident Classic Slicing Knife - 9 in. (4522/23)
Product Description for Wusthof-Trident Classic Slicing Knife - 9 in. (4522/23)
Maker: Wusthof (click to see more by this maker)
Product line: Wusthof-Trident Classic (click to see more in this line)
Item num: 83410
Blade length: 9.00 in.
Cutting edge length: 8.75 in.
Total length: 14.10 in.
Blade height (at heel): 1.20 in.
Blade thickness (near bolster): 0.09 in.
Item weight: 5.70 oz.
Shipment weight: 5.8 oz.
Description: From carving roasts to cutting large vegetables and fruits, a slicer's long slender blade is a great choice. Particularly suited to slicing roasts and hams.
The Wusthof-Trident Classic knife is hot-drop forged from a single blank of high carbon no-stain steel in Solingen, Germany. The use a specially alloyed stainless steel, consisting of exacting proportions of carbon, chromium, molybdenum and vanadium, results in a superior edge. The riveted handle is molded from Polyoxymethylene (POM) and is impervious to the demanding kitchen environment. POM has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Made in Germany
Availability: In stock. Usually ships in 1-2 business days